I have to say a few words about Amanda. She has been a great inspiration to me and a wonderful friend. Although we have never met in person, I think she's great! Always inspiring, and always encouraging me to keep blogging. When I have felt that no one was reading me, there was always a comment from her. So what are you waiting for? Check out her blog, or better yet become a follower and read some of her writings! I tip my hat to Amanda Nicole and say a heartfelt THANK YOU!
One of the things I must do to accept this award is share 7 things about me. So here goes....
1. I am an only child.
2. I come from a family of artists that go back to the 1800's. My mom has artwork from the 1800's from our family members. My mom too, is also an artist and I grew up watching my mom paint.
3. I have no formal training in art. I am a self taught artist. LOL I am one of those people who just one day decide things like, I think I will become a jewelry designer.
4. I LOVE to make soap and bath and body products! I am going to open another store soon for that!
5. I HATE vegetables, nothing green for me! Lettuce tastes like grass to me and leaves behind "lettuce residue" People have given me food that has had lettuce on it and I can always tell!
6. I am also a huge fan of theatre and have been in many plays and love to sing. I have even taken voice lessons.
7. The first trip I took on a plane was to visit my pen pal in Papua, New Guinea. I flew half way around the world by myself! That was over 20 years ago and I am still in touch with my pen pal and the friends I made there.
Wow! Now you know more than most people do about me! I am going to pass this award along to a few of my friends. So please visit them!
Ocean Color's Bonnie Lynn's Blog Bonnie does beautiful watercolor paints of the ocean. She also does hand painted silk scarves in lovely colors
Elizabeth's Flower's Check out Liz's botanical creations with dried flowers! If you like what she does, Liz also has a kit available so you can press your own flowers!
Emerald Window Cenya is another blogosphere friend and talented beader. She has some unusual and unique creations.
Sweet Lollipop Shop Louise is one of my friends on facebook and has the cutest designs in lollipops! Yum check out her blog if you have a sweet tooth!